samedi 29 septembre 2012

Wish list: Jewelry!!

I found these magnificent accessories today...and they instantly became on my (luxury) wish list!! This is why...



1. This Chan Luu earrings are so beautiful. I love the Lapis Lazuli stone, what a gorgeous stone to put in earrings! Available here 80$. 
2. This J. Crew necklace reminds me so much spring. The flowers and the colors AND the diamonds make such a great team! Available here 228$. 
3. I love the ivory-resin flowers who make such a lovely ring. This Marni ring will be the perfect element to add in your jewelry box! Available here 160$.
4. Ok this one is a very luxury bracelet. This Artisan bracelet is made with sterling silver, diamond and saphire (now you wonder why I love it so)!! But I like the "baroque" motif and it seems perfect to complement an outfit ! Unfortunatly, the bracelet is sold out, but you could've buy it here 6865$

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire