mardi 25 septembre 2012

Dolce & Gabbana #MFW Recap

I think I'm the biggest fan of Dolce & Gabbana. I overlove everything they do ! And this SS2013 collection is just crazy (in a good way)!!! Look at the accessories, the earrings, the bags, THE SHOES!! I just can't believe what I see. This is too beautiful. I don't know how someone can even imagine that, and worse, can do that! Allll the details, it's crazy! 86 looks, friends, 86, can you imagine? So you'll understand why I have that much favorites (I know, it seems so long to see them all, so just take a look on the ones you love!). But please, for me, go watch the entire show, it's sooo worth it (here)! And yes, we do see the Italian spirit here, and we adore it ! Un sacco di amore Stefano e Dominico!



































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire