mercredi 5 septembre 2012

Montreal Fashion Week: Day two!

Day two: Check! (my feet hurt sooo much, but it's worth it!) This night, I had the chance to see the Iris Setlawke show, DENIS GAGNON (Omg!) and Unttld. Denis Gagnon show was so different with dragqueen wearing gorgeous dresses and the boyish look with some very feminine and beautiful pieces, I liked it! The street style was also amazing (like yesterday). I'll post pictures later of my favorite looks. 

Favorite Street Style look: A wide leg blue chiffon pants, with a white tank and an orange small belt to harmonize the outfit. Paired with some heels... 

Trends: China-inspired, the mix of fabric (especially chiffon with something...), "boyish" look, the trench of the modern times...

Colors: Khaki, black, gray, beige

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire