vendredi 14 septembre 2012

NYFW September 9 !

DKNY: Very athletic and very mix-and-match. I loved how Donna Karan mixed denim with elegant fabrics at the beginning. See the whole show here and my favorite looks below. 








Tracy Reese: From joyful and pop colors to laces, Tracy Reese's collection was full of surprises, and that's why everybody can find something they like. Also, I loved the fringed colorful bags ! See all the pictures here and my favorite looks below.








Diane von Furstenberg: Oh, how I love DVF joyful and stylish clothes! Even the models seemed happy to wear one of these beautiful creation ! Some colors never hurt right? And did you noticed the enormous platforms sandals?? I absolutly loved it ! See all the pictures here and my favorite looks below.









Timo Weiland: I love discovering new designers, especially when I loved them instantly like I did with Timo Weiland ! I love all the various prints they used and I really loved the dresses ! See the whole collection here and my highlights below.







  

Zac Posen: So much gorgeous dresses and mermaid's cut to increase the beautiful curves. I loved the shoes and the accessories, and the final, wow ! See all the pictures here and my favorites below. 












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire