mercredi 26 septembre 2012

LFW Michael van der Ham & Burberry Prorsum Recap !

Michael van der Ham: How I loved it ! I admire Michael's originality! He creates something I'd never seen and I always love everything he does! The mix of fabrics and prints are perfect and the colors too. He certainly knows the art of mixing properly. See all the pictures here and my favorites below. 














Burberry Prorsum: Loved the red lips ha! A lot of Metallic fabrics (appreciated)! I love how they always renew the famous trench ! I really liked the bodysuit mixed with a coat, and the variety of colors for Spring/Summer 2013. It was like wearing a coat in summer, and I loved that ! Bravo Christopher Bailey! The whole collection here and my favorites below. 














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire