samedi 22 septembre 2012

NFW Marchesa, Marc by Marc Jacobs & Marc Jacobs Recap!

Marchesa: Everything was magical, beautiful, I adored ! And who needs heels when you've got dresses like these?? India inpiration, mixed with a lot of laces and pearls, and embellishments, the perfect mix. And when I saw the pictures, I couldn't stop thinking about the people who did the dresses. Genius. See the whole collection here and my favorite looks below.










Marc by Marc Jacobs: I love how Marc Jacobs always comes with something new every collection. His SS2013 collection was youthful, playful, fresh and really pretty ! Every look looked really good once assembled. I really liked it ! See all the pictures here. And now, my favorites: 















Marc Jacobs: Illusions, minimalism, stripes ! Marc Jacobs' inspiration for this season was the T-Shirt, which in this collection, seems to be longer and longer until the end of the show. Again, so different from last year ! See the whole collection here and my favorite looks below. And by the way, I really loved Hailee Steinfeld's dress ! 











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire